Welcome to Ram Country!
RamTrax is Colorado State University’s premier visitor experience developed to showcase the university’s outstanding academic programs, highlight our prestigious research, and expand outreach to the community.
We offer participants an interactive, behind-the-scenes excursion that explores CSU’s laboratories, innovative technologies, and state-of-the-art facilities while also providing the opportunity to dialogue with faculty and staff who are leading experts in their fields. We invite you to experience Colorado State University!
301 Administration Building
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0150
Our tours are typically free of charge unless otherwise noted. Tour duration is approximately one hour to one and a half hours.
- Jan. 28 Women’s Basketball vs. Boise State, 7 p.m.
- Jan. 29 LSC Grand Opening and Celebration, 1 p.m.
- Jan. 30 Night on the town: Avalanche Game, 7 p.m.
- Jan. 31 Men’s Basketball vs. Fresno State, 3 p.m.
- Feb. 4 Women’s Basketball vs. Wyoming, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 7 Men’s Basketball vs. UNLV, 2 p.m.
- Feb. 9 Alan Arnette K2: Fighting for the Summit, 6 p.m.
- Feb. 10 Men’s Basketball vs. New Mexico, 9 p.m.
- Feb. 11 Univ. Symphony Orchestra Concert: ‘Hints of Spring’, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 14 Valentine’s Day
- Feb. 14 Women’s Basketball vs. San Diego State, 2 p.m.
- Feb. 14 2015 All State Concerts, 4 p.m. & 6 p.m.
- Feb. 18 Women’s Basketball vs. Fresno State, 6 p.m.
- Feb. 26 Symphonic Band Concert: ‘Borrowed’, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 27 Windy Symphony Concert: ‘Elements: Water’, 7:30 p.m.