Directions to Alumni Association
The Alumni Association is about the past, the present, and the future of Colorado State University. Their mission is to advance the university by developing and strengthening lifelong relationships between alumni and the university community, benefiting current and future alumni and friends, and serving as a catalyst for communications and involvement. For those using a GPS, the best address to use is 1301 S. College Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80521.
From I-25, traveling north or south
These directions apply to visitors using I-25 to reach Fort Collins, such as those traveling from the Denver area or Cheyenne, WY.
- Take the Prospect Road. exit 268.
- Head west on Prospect Road. for about 4 miles.
- Turn right onto College Ave.
- Proceed north on College Ave. for about 0.8 miles
- Turn left onto Pitkin Street. (just past Prospect Road).
- The Alumni Center is at the SW corner of College and Pitkin Street.
From College Ave., traveling north
These directions apply to visitors traveling on College Ave., U.S. 287 from the Loveland area.
- Travel north on Highway 287/College Ave. until you reach Pitkin Street.
- Turn left on Pitkin Street. (just past Prospect Road.)
- The Alumni Center is the first building on the left
Parking is available in the lot directly east of the Alumni Association house; the parking lot entrance is on the left just before the railroad tracks. The lot is permitted for “Z” parking permits and is enforced Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Parking is free after 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and on weekends throughout the entire lot. For more information about parking and to purchase a visitor permit, visit the Parking Services website.