Directions to Hughes Stadium
These directions are for visitors interested in traveling to historic Hughes Stadium or attending a Rams football game. For those using a GPS, the best address is 2011 S. Overland Trail, Fort Collins, CO 80521.
From I-25, traveling north or south
These directions apply to visitors using I-25 to reach Fort Collins, such as those traveling from the Denver area or Cheyenne, WY.
- Use exit 268, Prospect Road.
- Head west and continue on Prospect Road for about 7 miles.
- Turn left on S. Overland Trail and continue for about 0.5 miles.
- Turn right at Ross Drive and continue until you reach the designated parking areas.
From the Main CSU Campus
These directions apply to visitors traveling from the main Colorado State campus to Hughes Stadium.
- Head east (away from the mountains) to College Ave., U.S. 287.
- Turn right onto College Ave. and travel south for about 1.5 miles.
- Turn right on W. Drake Road and continue for 3 miles.
- Turn right on S. Overland Trail and continue for about 0.6 miles.
- Turn left on Ross Drive and continue until you reach the designated parking areas.
Once you have reached Hughes Stadium, visitors are invited to park in the designated spaces. However, during football games, some roads are closed and access is limited.
Find more out about game day parking and travel here.